Fan Code of Conduct
In addition to providing excellent customer service in all of our fan relations, the FSW Suncoast Credit Union Arena “Fan Code of Conduct” was developed to assist in providing a safe and fun atmosphere for all fans.
FSW Suncoast Credit Union Arena is committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable entertainment experience. Guests have a right to expect an environment where:
- Guests will be treated in a consistent, professional and
courteous manner by all venue personnel.
- Guests will enjoy every event free from disruptive behavior,
including foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Guests will sit only in their ticketed seats and show their
tickets when requested.
- Guests who engage in fighting, throwing objects or attempting
to enter the court/competition areas/stage will be immediately ejected from the venue.
- There will not be any obscene or indecent messages on signs or clothing.
- Guests will consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible
manner. Intervention with an impaired, intoxicated or underage guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
- Guests will comply with requests from venue staff regarding
facility operations and emergency response procedures.
- Guests will also be responsible for their own good time by
reporting inappropriate behavior.
The FSW Suncoast Credit Union Arena is dedicated to creating a unique fan experience. The perception of our venue is constructed by all associated parties, inclusive of our players, coaches, entertainers, employees and most importantly—our fans. The Management at the FSW Suncoast Credit Union Arena reserves the right to deny entry to the facility or eject fans displaying undesirable behavior, as determined by event personnel or management.
FSW Suncoast Credit Union Arena management, with assistance of uniformed police are responsible for the enforcement of the Fan Code of Conduct and reserve the right to remove any ticket holder and/or guest from the arena if they deem his or her conduct endangers or disrupts an event, players, coaches, officials, or fans.
Arena staff has been trained to intervene when deemed necessary and to use their best discretion to help ensure that guests who ignore the Code of Conduct do not interfere with other guests’ ability to enjoy an event. Guests who violate the Code of Conduct may be subject to ejection without refund and, to the extent their conduct constitutes a violation of law, may be subject to arrest. Season ticket holders may also be subject to having their season subscription revoked. We thank you for your cooperation.
Students involved in prohibited behaviors as outlined in the Fan Code of Conduct are subject to disciplinary action through FSW administration, as well as law enforcement. Students enjoy benefits and rights as a member of the FSW community and are subject to the responsibilities that come from their membership.
The following are several guidelines that have been established to ensure our events are successful and enjoyable for all fans:
All fans should:
- Sit only in your ticketed seat and show ticket(s) to a FSW Suncoast Credit Union Arena representative upon request.
- Keep their feet off other fan’s seats. Fans are not permitted to stand on seats at any time.
- Please restrict movement in the seating area during event action.
- Contact the nearest FSW Suncoast Credit Union Arena representative if there are any issues; never escalate matters and never handle issues by yourselves.
- Adhere to the “Prohibited Items” list when entering the facility.
Any fans committing the following actions may have their tickets revoked, become ejected from the venue or be subject to arrest (Ejected fans do not receive a refund for their ticket(s) nor are they compensated in any way):
- Displaying inappropriate or improper behavior towards other
fans and/or employees of the FSW Suncoast Credit Union Arena.
- Using disruptive language and/or gestures that are abusive.
(including signage or physical harassment)
- Wearing obscene or disruptive clothing that may be offensive
- Attempting to gain access to restricted areas without proper
accreditation or premium areas without proper ticket or authorization.
- Misuse of tickets and/or credentials.
- Intoxication or other substance impairment that results in
- Interfering with event action, including throwing objects of
any kind anywhere.
- Violating the FSW and State no smoking legislation.
- Causing physical damage to the building or property
surrounding the FSW Suncoast Credit Union Arena.
- Violation of FSW Suncoast Credit Union Arena rules,
regulations and policies.
Our building staff and event personnel are always available for our
fans to rely on and to help ensure that each and every fan has a positive and memorable experience at the FSW Suncoast Credit Union Arena.
We want to thank you in advance for adhering to these policies and appreciate your passion for all events at the FSW Suncoast Credit Union Arena!