Game Day Information & Prohibited Items
With increased security measures required of public assembly facilities, FSW Athletics and The Suncoast Credit Union Arena are encouraging fans to FSW Basketball games and other special events to arrive early. To ensure fan safety, fans are requested to remove any outerwear (coats, sweaters, etc.) that can be easily taken off. Upon entry, fans will be subject to intensive visual inspection and enhanced bag checks. Guests with heavy, bulky and/or baggy clothing may be subject to additional security screening to include hand held metal detectors. This will apply at all entrances.
Doors will open at The Suncoast Credit Union Arena 60 minutes prior to tip-off or scheduled event start.
FSW Athletics expects all fans to conduct themselves in an appropriate manner at all times before, during and after games. We expect all fans to treat other fans, players, coaches and officials with courtesy. Fans/Guests should contact an arena event staff member or a police officer if they feel someone is not acting appropriately. Anyone trespassing on the floor, throwing anything onto the floor, using abusive and/or obscene language, or those deemed intoxicated will be subject to ejection and/or prosecution. If you witness a violation of any of these policies, please contact any game day event staff, police or public safety officer for assistance. Game day event staff will proactively intervene to support an environment where fans can enjoy themselves free from unacceptable behavior. Any fan not adhering to this code or behaving in an unruly manner will be removed from the facility.
Game Day event staff reserve the right to determine what unruly or unacceptable behavior is, warranting removal.
IN ADDITION, SUNCOAST CREDIT UNION ARENA SECURITY WILL NOT PERMIT THE FOLLOWING ITEMS INSIDE THE ARENA:
- All illegal substances
- Artificial noisemakers and irritants
- Beach balls
- Cameras with detachable lenses
- Electronic cigarettes (FSW is a Tobacco Free Campus)
- Glass and aluminum containers
- Helium balloons
- Laser pointers/pens
- Outside food and beverages
- Selfie sticks
- Signs larger than 24 inches by 24 inches
- Stadium Seats in excess of 18″wide, with hard plastic or metal parts.
- Tobacco products (FSW is a Tobacco Free Campus)
- Video or audio recorders
The following items are welcome inside Suncoast Credit Union Arena:
- Bags – one per person, not to exceed 16 inches by 16 inches; all bags are subject to inspection
- Camera lenses – maximum length six inches; no detachable lenses
- Service animals – as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Strollers – small collapsible style
FSW Athletics and Suncoast Credit Union Arena are committed to creating a safe and fan-friendly environment.